HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
02-19-2012 04:51 AM
Have you followed the steps in the Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues document?
Details on performing a power re-set are below
- Press the Power button ( ) to turn off the product.NOTE:The product might not turn off after pressing the Power button. Continue to the next step regardless.
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
- Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Replug the power cord into the electrical outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
- Press the Power button ( ) to turn on the product.
Hope this helps
04-23-2013 06:10 PM
04-30-2013 08:15 AM
I understand that your printer is getting an error message. I would take a look at the document below.
Let me know how it goes.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the white star under my name.
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
I work for HP