02-19-2012 05:51 AM
Have you followed the steps in the Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues document?
Details on performing a power re-set are below
- Press the Power button ( ) to turn off the product.NOTE:The product might not turn off after pressing the Power button. Continue to the next step regardless.
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
- Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Replug the power cord into the electrical outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
- Press the Power button ( ) to turn on the product.
Hope this helps
04-23-2013 07:10 PM
05-22-2013 12:48 PM
I have a Photosmart C410 All in One. I just installed brand new HP ink cartridges. The printer continually displays the message that all of the cartridges are missing or damaged. I have tried all of the procedures outlined here
Can someone help me with this?
05-22-2013 02:08 PM
If you have performed all the steps in the document, cleaned contacts of the cartridges and matching contacts in the printhead of the printer, replaced the cartridges, replaced the printhead of the C410a, and the problem is still continuing then it is an issue with the electronics of the ink system in the printer itself.
The next step will be product replacement. Do you know if this printer is in warranty? www.hp.com/go/warrantycheck
To contact HP Tech Support please click the link provided below.
Hope this helps,
I am not an HP employee.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?