10-18-2012 07:34 AM
My printer will not print. The message keeps showing clean ink stains.
I have not been able to find out how to do that task.
I am probably missing some simple proceedure.
If you can help me I would appreciate it.
11-08-2012 04:15 PM - edited 11-08-2012 05:20 PM
I am including a document that may assist you. It doesn’t include the exact error you are experiencing, but it does show how to clean the contacts on your printer.
Let me know if this helps.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?