02-14-2014 08:36 AM
I understand you have an Officejet 4622 that is telling you it has a carriage jam. I'm sorry to hear this has been happening, but I will certainly do my best to help you out!
Because you can move the carriage manually, I'm hoping this Carriage Jam document will be able to assist you in clearing that error. Please also ensure your printer is plugged directly to a wall outlet to make sure it has all the power it needs to function properly.
Hope this helps, have a great day!!
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!
I work on behalf of HP
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?