08-10-2012 01:58 PM
Yes, you may be able to use a refilled cartridge, the printer will probably see it as "empty". If you would like to learn more about ink cartridge refills, and why it may be better for you to buy new ones instead, I have included a few links you should visit:
Hope this info helps!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?