05-13-2014 10:23 PM
magenta prints fine on diagnostics but not on test page or psd files
replaced magenta cartidge
worked fine last time i used it
05-14-2014 09:12 AM
Try to align the printer once:
Press the Setup button.
Press to select Tools and then press OK .
Press to select Align Printer and then press OK . The unit prints a test page, aligns the printhead, and calibrates the printer.
After the success or failure message displays, press OK to continue.
Recycle or discard the alignment page.
I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own.
Have a good day.
Click Kudos if you like my post.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?