Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I just installed all new color cartridges.  When I try to print something in color, the whole page comes out magenta.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi Mleelee,

I'd like to help you with the print quality issue you are experiencing. I understand that since changing on of the color toners, the printer is only printing magenta now. Please use the following document. Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues.

You will find the document is for the HP LaserJet Pro 200 color Printer M251nw, but the same document applies to the HP LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw as well.

Hope this helps.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Printer HP Pro200 worked perfectly when yellow cartridge life ended, i have installed a new yellow and after calibration the printer prints out all color pages with magenta background. Then i have changed the magenta drum only and performed another color calibration, then normal work of the machine has been restored. Sometimes OEM cartriges fail before ending their life. It was a problem with magenta drum and the cartridge is 50% used only. hope this will help someone else.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.