04-24-2012 06:11 PM
HP PSC 2410 Photosmart: I replaced both color & black ink cartridges. Followed the website advice to clean the connectors.The lights still flash, there is a message to check/replace cartridges, and the machine will not work. Used in the home for just personal use. If anyone has dealt with this problem, what is the solution otheer than getting rid of the machine?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?