01-11-2012 07:35 AM
I get 'remove and check print cartridges" error message on with on , copy, fax, print, and scan lights flashing. I have checked the cartridges to no avail. Any suggestions?
01-11-2012 08:04 AM
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
11-29-2012 10:37 AM
I have same problem with cartrage error message. I have cleaned contacts and recieved same message. I also get message check cartrage in right stall which i remove according to problem solver page close cover restart printer and install but comes up with check cartrage error. tried changing cartrage no help.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?