06-18-2014 01:53 AM
I removed the black cartridge. Took wet q-tip and removed rubber gasket from around the screen and cleaned the screen good with the q-tip.I then put gasket back around the screen careful to push it down snugly so screen more exposed to the ink pad. Then when i installed ink cartridge back, I made sure to apply pressure on the back of cartridge above screen to release ink. I then ran thru cleaning cycle twice. Its never printed this good since i bought it. I plan on cleaning my colored screens now, for ultimate perfomance. Preventive matinence. Good luck
06-18-2014 08:13 AM
Thanks for the feedback. Was this a Deskjet 3520 printer? Could you maybe take a photo to show what you did, and post it here to the Forum?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?