09-12-2013 10:13 AM
Sorry that you are having a problem with the check cartridge error message.
Try to perform a hard reset on the printer. Unplug the power cord from the back. Leave it out for 30 seconds and plug it back in.
Also, try to clean the bottom of the ink cartridges with lint free cloth and water.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?