02-20-2012 12:18 PM
plz send instructions on changing ink cartridge on my hp deskjet 2050, model no. j510a, product no. CH 350 A. i can see cartridge off to the left but dont know how to get it into full view for changing out. many thanks. (*.*) jackie
02-20-2012 03:27 PM
Should be on the manual which comes with the printer (on the CD). Page #29 shows you how to change ink cartridges. You can also download the manual from
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?