HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
09-27-2011 01:21 PM
Officiate 6310 all in one,
My Ink cartridge will not compute to the Ink cartridge level so that it will appear in the Ink level box, the black Cartridge is full but it wont register on the Ink level. It is the right ink number for black
09-28-2011 10:12 AM
So you can't get estimated ink levels?
- Open HP Solution Center using the steps appropriate for the computer operating system.
- Windows Vista : On the Windows taskbar, click the Windows icon ( ), point to Programs , point to HP , and then click HP Solution Center .
- Windows XP : On the Windows taskbar, click Start , point to All Programs , point to HP , and then click HP Solution Center .
- In HP Solution Center, click Settings .
- Click Print Settings .
- Click Printer Toolbox .NOTE:You can also open the Printer Toolbox from the Print Properties dialog box. In the Print Properties dialog box, click the Services tab, and then click Service this device .
- Click the Estimated Ink Levels tab.Figure 1: Estimated ink levels - both cartridges lowNOTE:A cartridge might be running out of ink even if the graphic shows that there is ink remaining in the cartridge. Lines or streaks always appear in printouts when the cartridges begin to run out of ink.
Are you using a genuine HP cartridge?