Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i have a Cricut Imagine and the HP ink is 'cr12', what ink cartridges do i need as i cannot find the ink under that number?

Please help

16 REPLIES 16
HP Recommended

It appears the Cricut product is a specialty third party product that uses technology licenced from HP.  I do not find the CR12 cartridges on HP's site but you can order them from Amazon.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

I've get 3 at home (black)  and I don't use  it because my machine is damage.

If you wouldt like to buy them you can contacted me, they are new!

cricut cartridge zwart.jpg

HP Recommended

HP 97 and HP 98 work in the Cricut Imagine, per Provocraft customer service.

HTH

Jacki

HP Recommended

Do you still have the ink for the cricut imagine?  If so how much do you want for them?

Thank you

HP Recommended

Hello I have a number of black and color refills for the Imagine machine. all brand new - if you are still interested you can email me at [Moderator edited email]

Terri

HP Recommended

hi! do you still have both cartridges? I need both, in black and color and that has not expired.

Thanks!

HP Recommended

hi i know it is probably a long shot but i don't suppose you are still selling your inks for the imagine at all. i need one of each as i got the message regarding ink missing did as they suggested and it still asks me to insert ink. i went to cartridge world here and they gave me what they thought matched the cr12 colour and black but my machine wouldn't even load them. 

anyway thank you 

dave 

HP Recommended

Hi! Would you happen to still have the ink for the Cricut Imagine?

HP Recommended
Would appear we can only buy them from either provocraft or there is an eBay seller in the states that sells both of them for about $20-$25
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.