08-28-2014 11:43 AM
I recently changed all the ink cartridges on my HP Officejet Pro 8500A. Now it is saying I have low ink levels on all the colored ink and the black is about 3/4 full but it wont print black....we rarely print so it shouldnt be low already and it should definitley print black!! Any ideas?
08-28-2014 03:31 PM
Try following these steps to resolve:
****Please click the Kudos Thumbs up if you would like to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?