06-11-2012 03:06 PM
HP Officejet 6500 Wireless Ink System failure (no codes) can't use control panel for service. I have tried turning the power on and off many times to no avail. I have replaced the ink cartridges. The Utility doctor says my ink levels are fine Help
06-11-2012 03:57 PM
Have you tried cleaning the printhead.
This article goes into detail of the error message, although you have done some of the troubleshooting steps you may want to review the others.
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?