03-18-2014 09:53 AM
My printer was working perfectly before changing the ink cartridges, as instructed. I received an ink system error when I switched out the black ink, I went through every trouble shooting step and have now replaced all the ink cartridges, and I still receive the error. This printer is less then a year old and this was the first time I have changed the ink cartridges. Help this is very frustrating to me!! Thank you in advance.
03-20-2014 06:00 AM
As the printer is less than a year old it's likely within warranty so I'd definitely recommend calling HP Phone Support.....
05-17-2014 08:17 PM
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?