01-12-2014 12:13 PM
Have an HP Photosmart eStation C510 series . . . can print color but no black. All new ink cartridges, have taken out as recommended and gently cleaned the heads (initially I had a printhead failure), now it's saying Ink System Failure with the code 0xc19a0013.
HELP!! Have no idea how to fix, any comments appreciated, thanks!
01-13-2014 09:00 AM
See Bob's post below on soaking the printhead....
1) Get a pan and put 1/2" of very hot (not boiling) water in the bottom. 2) Next remove all the ink cartridges, then remove the printhead assembly. 3) Gently put the printhead nozzles down in the water and let it soak for five minutes. 4) Remove the printhead and gently dry the electrical contacts. 5) Put the printhead back in the printer and then reinstall the ink cartridges.
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- What Is HP Instant Ink?
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Replacing the Printhead for HP Officejet 6500 and 6500A All-in-One Printer Series
- Limited Warranty for HP Ink Cartridges and Customer-Replaceable Printheads for HP Inkjet Supplies