04-03-2012 01:49 PM
Receiving Ink system has failed. Unable to print. Refere to printer documentaiton. Error: 0xc19a0021. Turn power off then on again.
Have tried all steps to correct problem from uninstalling to reinstalling and following directions on diagnostic utility. Will not correct the issue.
04-04-2012 05:33 PM
Have you gone through the steps outlined in this article:
If not give the steps a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
05-30-2012 07:44 AM
This error might be due to some issues on you printhead or ink cartridge. If you have tried to replace them or clean the copper contacts but still got the issue, you might wanna try to do a reset on the printer. Try to follow the steps on this article HP Reset. I hope it will work for you too.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?