12-16-2011 03:25 PM
Every time I print I get "Low on Ink" pop ups over and over. It seriously pops up 10 times for each print job I send!
Even when I put the checkmark in the "In the future, do not show this information" box.
There is plenty of ink, it's a fairly new cartridge.
I have a Photosmart Premium C310 series printer and running Window's 7, 64 bit.
The error message is "HP Photosmart Prem C310 series: Low on Ink" it says the black ink is low.
12-16-2011 03:39 PM
2.try to do hard reset. unplug power chord direcly from behind printer while it's still turned ON. unplug all cables then replug after about 5mins. check if you still get that error. if yes,
3. print self test page
set-up>tools>printer status report
check on the page the ink levels.then check the status labeled as 'HP'. if it's 0, then ink is genuine, if 1, ink is refilled
4. unplug black cartridge then clean using linen or coffee filter the copper contacts then replug to printer.
try those. )
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- What Is HP Instant Ink?
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Replacing the Printhead for HP Officejet 6500 and 6500A All-in-One Printer Series
- Limited Warranty for HP Ink Cartridges and Customer-Replaceable Printheads for HP Inkjet Supplies