Question

Student
dannlori
Message 1 of 2 (173 Views)

low on ink pop ups

Every time I print I get "Low on Ink" pop ups over and over.  It seriously pops up 10 times for each print job I send!

Even when I put the checkmark in the "In the future, do not show this information" box.

There is plenty of ink, it's a fairly new cartridge.

I have a Photosmart Premium C310 series printer and running Window's 7, 64 bit.

The error message is "HP Photosmart Prem C310 series: Low on Ink" it says the black ink is low.

Tutor
piNOYako
Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)

Re: low on ink pop ups

1. make sure cartridges are GENUINE HP inks and are not expired. try to check packaging or the cartridge itself.some retail stores sell expired ones.
2.try to do hard reset. unplug power chord direcly from behind printer while it's still turned ON. unplug all cables then replug after about 5mins. check if you still get that error. if yes,
3. print self test page
set-up>tools>printer status report
check on the page the ink levels.then check the status labeled as 'HP'. if it's 0, then ink is genuine, if 1, ink is refilled
4. unplug black cartridge then clean using linen or coffee filter the copper contacts then replug to printer.

try those. :smileyhappy:)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation