Question

Student
watcheson
Message 1 of 3 (764 Views)

my black ink stop printing. test page shows all colors except black. Photosmart 7280 on Windows 7

This hapened two days ago when I was trying to print an excel document. The black ink level is high. printer checked out to be running normal. I tried everything. Is it the black printhead gone bad? I cannot find he printheads.

Top Student
Nacre
Message 2 of 3 (757 Views)

Re: my black ink stop printing. test page shows all colors except black. Photosmart 7280 on Windows

I "upgraded" to the new printer software on my B210a, and now my black in refuses to print either. As a workaround, I have had to do screen grabs to .png (which encode black as <0,0,0> (RBG) and then print that.

Student
mwallace510
Message 3 of 3 (707 Views)

Re: my black ink stop printing. test page shows all colors except black. Photosmart 7280 on Windows

Although I am using a different printer (Photosmart 310 Series) the same exact problem has happened to me. I have tried all the suggested troubleshooting with no success. I actually saw it happen. I printed three pages. The first two were fine, the third had no black. My ink cartridges are almost all full. I need help! Finals are due this week!! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation