05-23-2012 10:10 AM
My C309a printer is no longer printing any color. I am getting only black to print. I replaced all cartridges and the printhead and I still only get black. I have cleaned the printhead and realigned the cartridges several times and still get the same results. It does come up with the realignment failure message. Is there anything else I can try to get the color cartridges to work?
06-14-2012 02:47 PM
Do you get the same results when printing a test page/report from the printer?
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
01-06-2014 10:12 AM
I have the same problem. All quality and test sheets print in black only. Judging from ink levels it is printing from photoblack cartridge only. Please help. Thank you for your time and assistance.
01-07-2014 11:25 AM
Hi there Ron
There are some steps (such as running a printhead clean etc) in the link below that are worth checking out...
01-14-2014 06:26 PM
Just installed a new (refurbished) HP print head and all new HP ink cartridges. Same problem persists. Should I try cleaning a "new" print head?
11-23-2014 02:01 PM
I have exactly the same problem, done all the usual stuff - cleaning, resetting, new printhead, now at a dead end - is it a motherboard problem i.e. next stop the skip?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?