Question

Student
geoltarr1113
Message 1 of 44 (63,574 Views)

my printer is printing blank pages, and i just changed ink , what to do

My printer is printing blamk pages and I just changed my ink, printer HP Officejet 6500 A Plus -All in One , how can I fix this

PhD Student
Binary_Zen
Message 2 of 44 (63,504 Views)

Re: my printer is printing blank pages, and i just changed ink , what to do

Try the document I linked below. It tackles blank copies which is close to what you are experiencing.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03111687&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=4083977&tmp...

Binary_Zen (worked at HP )

Click the white Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
Student
DemiCheah
Message 3 of 44 (59,439 Views)

guide me please i just buy the hp deskjet printer and the ink is inserted too but it's printing out blank pages HELP!!!!!! 

Student
Buff123
Message 4 of 44 (51,298 Views)

HP printer 4620 is printing blank pages and I changed the ink.  What do I do?  Does not copy as well.

Top Student
junegolding26
Message 5 of 44 (44,930 Views)

[ Edited ]

My HP printer is printing blank pages even though l have put 2 new Hp cartridges in.

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 6 of 44 (44,830 Views)

Hi junegolding26,

I understand you're having an issue with your printer not wanting to print even though you've installed new cartridges. I will definitely do my best to help you out!

To help you, I just need to ask a few questions.

1. What printer do you have?

2. Do you get any error messages, or does it just print blank pages?

3. Are you using genuine HP cartridges?

Let me know this information and I will do my best to help! Thanks for contacting HP, have a great day!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster :smileyhappy:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
Student
spurspup
Message 7 of 44 (44,802 Views)

I'm having the same problem with my 6320 all of a sudden.  Black cartridge wasn't empty but put a new one in anyway.  The machine sees the new cartridge but when I print I only get a blank page.  Machine is a few years old but have never had any problems with it.   Suggestions????

Top Student
Alex91
Message 8 of 44 (44,771 Views)

I have the same problem too, I got the HP Photosmart C5380 All-in-One and replaced both blank inks with genuine HP inks and prints blank copies. 

Student
hmaldo
Message 9 of 44 (44,549 Views)

My printer is an HP 5510 All-in-one.  I have just installed new original HP ink and does not print in black.

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 10 of 44 (44,473 Views)

Hi there,

I will do my best to help all three of you who responded, and see if we can get this resolved for you!

For you spurspup and your Officejet 6320 printer, I'd like you to click here and follow through this first document. If the issue persists at the end of the document I'd like you to click here and try only steps two and three in this document as cleanings can definitely help with this issue.

For Alex91, and your Photosmart C5380, I'd like you to click here and follow through this document to help resolve your issue. I realize it says it's for a C5280, but the steps are the same. If that doesn't resolve your issue Alex91, please click here and proceed to Step two: Clean the cartridge contacts.

For hmaldo and your Photosmart 5510, I'd like you to click here and follow through this document to help resolve your issue.

I hope these steps resolve all of your issues for you! If you are still experiencing blank pages after following these steps you may want to contact HP Tech Support for your area to see what can be done in terms of replacing/upgrading the unit. If you're unsure what number to call just click here to find the correct number for your area. Hope all of you have a great day!!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster :smileyhappy:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation