my printer will not print black ink and cartridges are all brand new
Replies (54)

Honor Student
philippenicolas
Message 51 of 55 (651 Views)

Re: my printer will not print black ink and cartridges are all brand new

[ Edited ]

my printer = all in one HP photosmart 6520

all inkcartridges are regular HP branded products purchased from an official dealer of HP supplies  

all cartridges where installed properly

ink level of all cartridges is high, especially of black one

however my printer is not printing black ?? whereas it still is printing other colours

plse revert asap with a solution    

[edited by Moderator]

HP Support Agent
HevnLgh
Message 52 of 55 (622 Views)

Hello philippenicolas,

I understand you are not able to print in black on your HP Photosmart 6520, I would like you to start here: Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages

If you are still running into problems, I need you to contact our technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl

Thank you,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HevnlghHelP
I work on behalf of HP
george-p
Message 53 of 55 (618 Views)

Hi @philippenicolas ,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I'm sorry to inform you that your post has needed some editing to remove personal information such  as the email and phone number in your post. From our Rules of Participation:

Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don't post contact or other personal information-your own or anyone else's-or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent. For example, don’t post your computer’s serial # or contact information publicly, and do not allow someone you don’t know to remotely take control of your computer.

If you need people to contact you directly, either ask them to send you a private message or subscribe to the thread so you will be notified when there are replies. You may also click on your name anywhere in the forum and you will be taken to your profile page, where you can find a list of threads you have participated in.

Sharing personal email addresses, telephone numbers, and last names is not allowed for your safety. If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message in reply.

Thank you
George

I work for HP
Honor Student
paris28
Message 54 of 55 (586 Views)

My printer will not print the guy put this printer on for me yesterday but it still did not print before this i have a xp desk top and the printer is a hp desktopf2280 please can you help me fix it.             Eileen.

HP Support Agent
HevnLgh
Message 55 of 55 (578 Views)

Hello paris28,

I understand your printer is not printing, you have an HP Deskjet F2280 and you are running Windows XP. To better assist you can you please let me know the following:

1. Are you getting any error messages when attempting to print?

2. What program are you trying to print from?

3. Have you been able to print previously?

I would like you to start here and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor- It was designed by HP to provide users with the troubleshooting and problem solving features needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.

Please let me know the outcome.

Thank you,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HevnlghHelP
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation