01-09-2013 07:23 PM
07-03-2014 11:16 AM
I seen you have other posts making note of an error, "0x61011 Bed". If this is the error you should follow the steps outline here: A 'Carriage jam' or '0X610000F6' Message Displays on the Control Panel.
But, if you error is the ink system failure, following the above link is the correct guide. If you reach the end of either guide and the issue persists, contact HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you.
If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions, click here.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?