05-15-2013 06:49 AM
I have a HP officejet Pro 8100 . I changed the black ink cartridge 950. Now the power light and the light under the cartridge keeps blinking. I don't know why this has to be so complicated. It's just exchanging a empty cartridge with a full one. Of course my warranty ran out yesterday. Story of my life.
05-16-2013 08:02 AM
I see that you're having issues with your printer. I would take a look at the document below it explains why the lights are blinking with possible solutions.
Let me know how it goes.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?