officejet j5780 message board shows cartridge error- cartridge on left side must be replaced. (1179 Views)
Student
Protea15
Message 1 of 2 (1,179 Views)

officejet j5780 message board shows cartridge error- cartridge on left side must be replaced.

Hi

New to forum and seeking help. My HP office jet j5780 printer is messaging me that "cartridge on left side must be replaced". This is color cartridge 75. I have inserted a new cartridge - with same message. also cleaned both former and new copper side of cartridge- still same message. Is my printer kaput or is there something else to try??

Distinguished Professor
SeanS
Message 2 of 2 (1,127 Views)

Re: officejet j5780 message board shows cartridge error- cartridge on left side must be replaced.

Hey Protea,

The document goes over some details on how to install the cartridge and get rid of any error messages you are receiving. Let me know if it helps at all. If not post back with any new details and we can continue from there.

'Print cartridge is missing, incorrectly installed, or not intended for your device' Error Message i...

Best of luck,

Sean :smileyhappy:

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation