HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
03-16-2012 11:52 AM - edited 03-19-2012 08:44 AM
Can you verify you set the paper size to the correct setting? Also what program are you printing from?
You can follows these steps to set custom paper sizes.
* Open the Print dialog box.
* Make sure that your product is in the Name drop-down list box, and then click Properties .
* Click the Features or the Paper/Quality tab.
* Select the paper size from the Size drop-down list.
If the required paper size is not in the drop-down list, follow these steps to create a custom paper size.
* Select Custom from the Size drop-down list, or the Custom tab.
* In the Custom Paper Size dialog box, type a name for the new custom size.
* In the Width and Height boxes, or the Width and Length boxes, type the dimensions.
* Select the unit of measurement, and then click Save .
* Click OK to close the Custom Paper Size dialog box, and then click OK again to close the Properties dialog box.
NOTE:You must exit the Properties dialog box to apply your changes.
* Open the Properties dialog box again, and then select the new custom size from the Size drop-down list.
* From the Properties dialog box, select the paper type.
* In the Paper Type drop down list, click More .
* Click the desired paper type, and then click OK .
* Select the paper source from the Paper Source drop-down list.
* Change any other settings, and then click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.