Question

Honor Student
mythsis
Message 1 of 4 (323 Views)
Accepted Solution

photosmart 7510

we have a photosmart 7510,

it has print issues. have followed all the tips tricks and troubleshooting. we decided to buy a new print head. the  printhead arrived today.  it is the wrong part.  the  printhead we need has 5 ink cartridge slots,  (3 color, 2 black, one of them being for photos. ) the part we get has 4 slots.  so i call hp, tech support, they say its a parts issue....they send me to parts/sales they say its a tech issue and around we went till i hung up.....tried to use the on line chat, they wont talk to me unless i buy a warrenty.  i am beyond angry.  is there anyway to resolve the issue of getting the correct printhead?

Retired
KittyK
Message 2 of 4 (317 Views)

Re: photosmart 7510

mythsis, I saw your post and forwarded it to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this Forum.

KittyK - HP Support Forums Moderator

Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
Honor Student
mythsis
Message 3 of 4 (282 Views)

ts issue has been fixed thank you. I have tried to hit the kodos star, but it keeps taking me to the login page. I also looked for the accept as solution button but do not see it. Thanks for helping, it was a small issue, but quite the lynch pin in our household.

Student
haroldohio
Message 4 of 4 (174 Views)

I have the same problem with my 7510. I purchased a new printhead and it was the wrong part. 4 inks not the 5 I need. No one at HP seems to know the correct part number. I'm just trying to return the incorrect purchased part for the correct one. Can anyone at HP help.

I have spent hours and hours online and on the phone trying to resolve this problem with no luck.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation