07-06-2014 09:59 AM - last edited on 07-07-2014 05:42 PM by eric-g
I have installed new hp cartrages because printer would not put ink on the paper. I have already cleaned the pinheads and alligned the cartrages before I purchased the new ones. I have realligned the new cartrages but have not cleaned the pinheads again. I am connected by wire to my touchsmart envy20. I purchased both less than two years ago and changed the cartrages several times in the past, using hp product only. I am using the same paper I always have.
It seems the ink won't come out of the cartrages, but the printer seems to be working as it should.
Got any suggestions?
Thanks for your time..............Martin Ribaudo...........[edited]
07-07-2014 07:22 AM
For the PS 6520 it's worth checking you have the latest firmware. I'd also advise calling HP Phone Support, even if it's out of warranty, as you may require a replacement.
07-07-2014 03:42 PM
Sorry, but the views say this is not a solution. If this is the kind of crap HP pulls, I will buy another brand.
Thanks for your time to answer the post.
07-08-2014 02:09 AM
I hear your frustration, and I'm sorry to hear you're switching brands. If you happen to change your mind it could be worth a call to Support, in particular as this is a 6520 printer released in 2012.....
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?