02-17-2012 09:44 AM
Try resetting the system by holding down the OK, Cancel, Black, and Color buttons down at the same time and turn the 3310 off. Keep holding the buttons down until the printer shuts off and the turn it back on. You will have to turn the printer off twice and then it will recalibrate. This solution was posted by Binkiboogle on fixya.com as a reference. See if this works for you, and if not, post back of course.
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
01-14-2014 11:39 AM
I tried the shutdown procedure two times. The first time I did not get all the keys pressed when shutting down, which requires some manual dexterity on my photosmart 3310. It did not help.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?