04-25-2014 04:33 AM
Generally such print quaity issues are caused due to use of non-HP or refilled toner cartrdiges. Please check if your toner cartrdige is genuine HP. If a genuine HP toner cartrdige is having a defect, then you may claim is for replacement.
You may also try to attach a print quality sample with your post, so that we can have a look at it. This will help us to understand the issue better and can suggest accordingly.
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?