07-31-2012 11:08 AM
I get this message" The printhead appears to be missing or damaged. Printing cannot occur without the printhead and all cartridges installed. Please refer to documentation." I have received this message from time to time, but can still print. I have a Photosmart Premier c310 series. I use an iMAC OSX Lion. I have been getting this message at irregular intervals since May. I can clean the printheads and the printer prints. What do I need to do to correct whatever is wrong?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?