Question

Honor Student
tunabrez2
Message 1 of 4 (218 Views)

printing in color is different than what is on the screen

The color on the computer screen is brown and it prints it in green.  Tried changing the color background but it never matches to the screen.

Professor
Daniel_L
Message 2 of 4 (203 Views)

Re: printing in color is different than what is on the screen

Hello! Could you please provide more information regarding the issue, such as which product you are using? Any additional information will be helpful in resolving your issue. Thanks!

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. :smileyhappy:

Honor Student
tunabrez2
Message 3 of 4 (201 Views)

Hp 6180 printer
Professor
Daniel_L
Message 4 of 4 (187 Views)

I'd recommend taking a look at this article:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00721052&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&la...

This sounds like it may be an issue that can be resolved with some calibrations and cleaning of the print head. I'd still recommend following the article in order though.

Hope this helps!

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. :smileyhappy:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation