07-02-2014 11:26 PM
I m using Hp office jet 6000, recently I have changed its ink from original store. Unfortunately when I print normal word document written in black it is coming with plain paper, however when I order a print in a mixed color the other colors appear in the paper but still the black is not coming. So I would like to ask what might be the problem and how can I fix it?
07-02-2014 11:49 PM
Please check the vent first and re-seat the cartridge.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?