03-27-2012 02:09 PM
I have a hp photosmart premium 309g and have been using the recommended 364 reguler size ink cartriges for 2 years I recently tried to purchase a pack of the 5 cartridges nd all were find but the black cartridge was too big I tried purchasing a single black cartridge from 2 other retailers and all are to big.
So does anyone know what is going on is HP no longer making small sized black cartridges for my printer model? I was told that it is possible to disable the black cartridge and use the photo black instead does anyone know how to do this.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?