04-10-2014 07:58 PM
printer won't print photo or calibration page. followed set up instructions. removed tape from cartridges. installed them properly in order. error message keeps popping up. Oxc 9a0013. photo & letter paper insertrd in trays. frustration city.
did update software. still refusing to print.
04-11-2014 06:41 AM
hey there @chatty_cathy201
Let's try to get you out of frustration city
Have you checked if the cartridge vent area is clogged?
- Examine the vent area, which is located on top of the cartridge, next to the HP logo.Figure 2: Vent area
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- What Is HP Instant Ink?
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Replacing the Printhead for HP Officejet 6500 and 6500A All-in-One Printer Series
- Limited Warranty for HP Ink Cartridges and Customer-Replaceable Printheads for HP Inkjet Supplies