05-07-2012 05:43 PM
I have an HP Photosmart C6380. I have been trying to print on envelopes. I have the correct size and am printing in all black. When the envelope comes out - there are a few straight black lines in the top left corner (where the return address is located). The return address printes fine but right on the edge and sometimes as many as 3 or 4 small black lines are printed. Anyone have this problem? I have cleaned the printheads, cleaned the actual ink wells, rollers, etc.
05-08-2012 07:06 AM
I'd recommend performing an alignment to see if the same issue is reproduced.
If you still experience issues you can visit this link for the hardware diagnostic to see if that helps:
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?