09-23-2011 02:32 PM
I am currently using the z6100ps 60in and the 5500ps 60 printers. The z6100 is not printing reds like they should be and printing a brighter green. The 5500 is printing a vibrant red like it should be and printing the darker green I am sending.
Many of the inks on the z6100 are "expired" so IS this why I am not getting the colours the way they should be? I have cleaned the printheads, I have calibrated the printer, it recently had a yearly maintenance done on it including new firmware. How do I get this printer to print a proper red?
Thanks a lot,
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?