11-09-2012 06:22 AM
I purchased a HP 2515 printer here in Belize and need to order ink. US listings don't show the same ink (662XL) as I was sold here in Belize. Is there another ink cartridge which will work(such as 61XL...)
Solved! View Solution.
11-13-2012 01:27 PM
11-12-2012 03:53 PM
Perhaps I wasn't specific enough, I am asking if I can use 61XL ink in my HP 2125 printer bought in Belize. The printer came with 662 ink and appears to be a central american edition printer. Do I have to make a software mod or something in order to use 61XL ink?
11-13-2012 01:27 PM - edited 11-13-2012 01:27 PM
Sorry I didn't understand your question completely. Ajbelize you are correct the printer would have to be reset to the US region. I have a document that address your specific issue. You would have to contact tech support for assistance.
Click here for document.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)