07-23-2013 07:52 PM
I just bought this printer today and it has a message that says ink cardridges are missing or damaged. I loaded them over and over and cleaned them and it still keeps sending me this message. Help!!
07-24-2013 05:25 AM
If it is a new printer with warranty support, you should get in touch with the store/reseller from whom you have purchased it.
It appears as the ink cartrdiges are not being detected (might have defect), which could be verified & replaced from the nearest HP authorized replacement centre (ARC for toner/ink cartrdiges).
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
07-25-2013 05:48 AM
Try following the steps outlined in the document below
Failing that, contact HP phone support (as you've mentioned the printer was just recently purchased, so it will still be in warranty)
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)