03-31-2013 03:35 PM
I have a C5280 photosmart all in one and I installed a new black ink cartridge. I printed 3 cards and it was extremely slow. I then uninstalled the printer and reinstalled it. Finally got it to work. The test page was good and fast, but trying to print cards is still very slow. I appreciate any help.
03-31-2013 03:47 PM
In this case, I would reseat the cartridge and try again. No need to uninstall and re-install driver.
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)