08-31-2014 03:33 PM
09-01-2014 03:08 PM
I saw your post and have forwarded it to the right people to have it reviewed. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this forum.
Keep an eye on the PM (Private Message) envelope at the top right corner of each page. When you see a number next to the grey envelope, click it. That's the way you'll be contacted.
If you need to know how to post a private message
09-01-2014 04:26 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)