Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 6 (888 Views)

5510 e-all-in-one photosmart printer ink cartridge jammed all the way to the right will not move.

5510 e-all-in-one photosmart printer ink cartridge jammed all the way to the right, will not move. replaced black cartridge, printed a few pages then stopped printing in the middle of a page.

HELP!!!

Thank you!

Regents Professor
Message 2 of 6 (876 Views)

Re: 5510 e-all-in-one photosmart printer ink cartridge jammed all the way to the right will not move

Hi, are you seeing a Carriage Jam msg?

I am an HP employee.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
Honor Student
Message 3 of 6 (872 Views)

Re: 5510 e-all-in-one photosmart printer ink cartridge jammed all the way to the right will not move

Yes  cartridge jam message appears.

Honor Student
Message 4 of 6 (866 Views)

Same problem but I didn't get a error message.

Student
Message 5 of 6 (816 Views)

help required to sort the proplem out

Highlighted
Regents Professor
Message 6 of 6 (808 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi

Try following the steps in the link below. There are a couple of things like resetting the printer that might help...

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02865805

If that doesn't resolve it and your printer is still under warranty, then I'd suggest contacting HP Phone Support.

Please let us know how you get on

Thanks

Ciara

I am an HP employee.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation