05-29-2013 10:40 AM
5510 e-all-in-one photosmart printer ink cartridge jammed all the way to the right, will not move. replaced black cartridge, printed a few pages then stopped printing in the middle of a page.
05-30-2013 10:01 AM
Hi, are you seeing a Carriage Jam msg?
09-13-2013 06:47 AM
Try following the steps in the link below. There are a couple of things like resetting the printer that might help...
If that doesn't resolve it and your printer is still under warranty, then I'd suggest contacting HP Phone Support.
Please let us know how you get on
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)