12-11-2008 04:48 PM
When I installed a new black ink cartridge on my HP OfficeJet 6110xi all-in-one, I got the message:
Press Enter to align cartridges.
Then the printer starts for about 10 seconds & stops.
The following message appears:
Alignment failed - Please try again.
But no matter how many times I try, it will not print.
How can I correct this?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)