09-17-2013 08:58 AM
my 6515 all in one won't print in black. We remodeled the house and moved the printer to storage for a month. When set up again it won't print the black. Here is an example along with how it should look and the diagnostic. Suggestions? Thanks for any help!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)