12-12-2012 05:00 PM
I know I need to replace the color ink cartridges even though I print only in black. But, I cannot afford to replace them this month. Is there any way to stop the message that directs you to shop online for replacement cartridges? I've turned the printer and computer on and off. I close out the message but it comes back. I know what I need to do, and I will do it next month, but I am sick of this annoying message. I just want it to go away. Thanks. P.S. I know it is not good for the printer to run on empty cartridges. I will replace them as soon as I can.
12-13-2012 05:12 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)