09-11-2013 08:36 PM
When you look under the hood, there are 5 slots for cartridges -- from right to left are the large 564 black, then the 564 Yello, Cuan and Magenta. What is the last black cartridge? The one installed in my machine is not labelled and in other HP documentation it appears to state that it is also a 564. However, a 564 black cartridge is too large to install -- it is too wide. What gives?
09-12-2013 12:03 AM
09-12-2013 12:35 AM
... . However, a 564 black cartridge is too large to install -- it is too wide. What gives?
Yes, there are 2 black cartridges, the fat one called black, the narrower/thinner one called photo black. You need the fatter one too.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)