12-21-2012 09:16 AM
I only recently purchased my 7520 and have had multiple problems:
On the first day after a successful install, it began flashing a message that the black photo cartridge was missing or damaged. After taking it out, cleaning and replacing time and again, it seems to be OK...for now, but the problem keeps happening.
Next, I was printing photos with no problem and then all of the sudden the next few came out peachy / pink. So I ran a print quality test and the cyan toner did not print at all. I did what it said: cleaned cartridges (actually it said print heads, but the printer didn't have that option), realigned cartridges, and when I tried a test print again the problem was even worse...the cyan was printing, but not correctly and now all of the other cartridges are not printing correctly: either streaky or not the right shades.
I am still on the "setup" cartridges and I have tried these steps over and over to no avail. I am nearly out of toner now, but I'd like to know I fixed the problem before buying more toner.
12-24-2012 07:41 AM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)