06-15-2014 04:58 PM
Printer has been working prior to today. I just turned on on and on the display a message came up " Missing or Failed Print head" I have powered down waited 1 min. , Unplug, checked paper try, Remove and reinstalled ike cartiges and still get the same message. I cannot get another display to mavigate with.
What can I do to clear this out. I could not find any information on this in the support area. Could you also send me a full manual that I could not find.
Thank you Stewdog
06-16-2014 12:16 PM
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)